Corona Renderer 3.2 for Cinema 4D | 106.0 mb
With great pleasure, Render Legion announce the release of Corona Renderer 3.2 for Cinema 4D. This release includes fixes to various user-reported issues from the previous release, providing an overall more stable experience.
What’s new in version 3.2:
- This release fixes an issue with the new light solver which could occasionally result in black pixels (NaNs) appearing in renders.
About Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D. Render Legion has launched Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D, simplifying the visualization process for artists and designers and allowing the C4D community to turn out photorealistic visuals faster than ever before.
Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D builds on the strengths of its popular 3ds Max version, aligning product standards with tools specifically designed for Cinema 4D. Through a tight integration, Render Legion has tied Corona Renderer deep into Cinema 4D, making it an easy addition to any architecture or design-based workflow.
Highlights of Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D:
- Interactive Rendering – Instead of test renders, artists get immediate feedback as they work. Whether modifying geometry, lighting, camera location or materials, each change appears in photorealistic quality within the Corona VFB (or Cinema 4D Picture Viewer), greatly accelerating the look development process.
- Complete Integration – Corona Renderer operates like a native rendering engine, allowing users to render to the Picture Viewer, Corona VFB or Cinema 4D viewport. Full compatibility with Team Render lets Corona Renderer apply its innate speed boosts to any distributed process.
- LightMix – Users can interactively adjust the color and intensity of scene lights before, during or after rendering, allowing for subtle or extreme changes with just one render.
- Corona Node Material Editor – A simpler way for artists to create, edit and reuse shaders between channels or materials. The editor works with all Corona and many Cinema 4D material sets, and introduces the ability to spread changes across multiple materials at once.
- High-Quality, AI Denoising – Choose between High Quality CPU or interactive GPU-based AI denoising to speed up renders and look development.
This video will give you a quick taste of what Corona Renderer 3 for Cinema 4D offers:
About Render Legion s.r.o. The development of Corona Renderer started back in 2009 as a solo student project of Ondrej Karlik at Czech Technical University in Prague. Corona has since evolved to a full-time commercial project, after Ondrej established a company together with the former CG artist Adam Hotovy, and Jaroslav Krivanek, associate professor and researcher at Charles University in Prague. Render Legion s.r.o. are developers of the Corona Render engine. Commercially available since 2014, Corona Renderer is fully integrated into 3ds Max, with integrated Cinema 4D and SketchUp (Ay Caramba) versions in development.
Product: Corona Renderer
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : https://corona-renderer.com/
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Software Prerequisites: Cinema 4D R14-R20
Size: 106.0 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
Download File Size:106.04 MB