For those who held on to Windows XP and skipped Vista, Migrating from
Windows XP to Windows 7 demonstrates how to update the OS with ease.
Instructor David Rivers takes a step-by-step approach to transferring
files, saving settings, and determining the best data migration option
for any system. David has organized the course around three key tasks:
pre-installation to complete on an XP machine; the actual installation
of Windows 7; and post-installation, to get any remaining files in place
and ensure the hardware is connected. Along the way, he offers tips and
tricks for a smooth transition from Windows XP to Windows 7.
* Figuring out the best migration option for any situation
* Creating an optional partition for Windows 7
* Using Easy Transfer to store files and settings
* Performing a clean install of Windows 7 on a new partition
* Cleaning up temporary files after installation with disk cleanup
Download File Size:83.03 MB