Idea RS, a developer and seller design solutions for structural engineering offices, has released 6.2 version of StatiCa ist enabling engineers to work faster and more accurately, construction companies to use optimal amount of material and construction authorities/checkers to evaluate requirements of the national code quickly and thoroughly.
IDEA RS is developing a new generation of designing and checking programs. Structural engineers and consultants use them to design residential, civil and industrial structures. We deliver a flexible system of programs to enhance output and working comfort of every engineering office.
IDEA StatiCa enables engineers to design every new construction cheaper and safer by:
- Minimizing risks of structural defects
- Decreasing material consumption of construction members/details by up to 30%
- Reducing time spent on designing of construction members/details by up to 50%
- Providing 100% “white box” results for engineers, general contractors, checkers and construction authorities.
IDEA StatiCa has three main parts:
- IDEA StatiCa Concrete – created for engineers dealing with concrete structures
- IDEA StatiCa Prestressing – devoted to bridge and prestressed structures
- IDEA StatiCa Steel – focused on steel structures, especially their joints and connections
About IDEA RS
IDEA RS develops and sells software for structural engineers/consultants, construction authorities and all others who perform/evaluate/use structural analysis and design of constructions and their members. Our development team researches, tests and applies new methods of structural analysis. Based on it, we create IDEA StatiCa products – enabling engineers to work faster and more accurately, construction companies to use optimal amount of material and construction authorities/checkers to evaluate requirements of the national code quickly and thoroughly. For us, creating top-class software is a way to contribute to making every new construction around the world safer and cheaper.
Name: IDEA StatiCa
OS: Windows 7even / 8
Download File Size:465.91 MB